What are the benefits of joining VOICE?
As members of VOICE/CSEA, we get:
- A vote on VOICE/CSEA agreements with OCFS and participation on negotiating teams.
- The right to vote and run for union offices.
- Member newsletters and access to our Members-Only website to keep us up to date on what’s new with OCFS child care regulations and policies, legislation, and professional development.
- VOICE/CSEA sponsored training and professional development opportunities.
- VOICE/CSEA/AFSCME Member Discount Programs – covering educational materials and toys, dental and vision benefits, vacations, legal assistance, and liability insurance.
- A member call center, staff representatives and Provider Advocates to assist with licensing, payment, county and food program problems.
- Professional lobbyists working in Albany and Washington, DC to advocate for increased child care funding, and better policies and programs.
- Legal consultation.
Fill out the membership card (English / Spanish) and mail to:
c/o Organizing Department
143 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12210
For more information call (877) 483-CSEA.